The Unswung Bat

Wednesday, November 03, 2004
 
Election Report!

Fuck.

I wouldn't especially mind if he chokes. Or if he - ironically enough - manages to electrocute himself, maybe trying to plug in his electric shaver or an alarm clock.

I am becoming a Canadian.

In the meantime, I won't be watching TV for the next four years. Not that I want to tune out the rest of the world - I'll still go anywhere - just no TV while I'm there. It's so fucking depressing.

Shit.

"I'm afraid of an administration who don't listen to opposing points of view, who make major decisions without consulting anything but themselves, who only cater to people who believe what they believe . . . "
- npr, unknown caller



original site + text contents ©2004 twenty oh four by me called it

"Powered by Blogger"



Powered by Blogger