The Unswung Bat

Saturday, November 27, 2004
 
It's That Time Again


Exams time. Time for me to disappear into a hovel lined with pages of geography texts, poems that I will read in reference to a critical framework shakingly recorded in notes whose illegibility will drive me to the edge of gibbering neurosis - "Temprl pattbs ' spp. 2 se??s ' imprtnt chg (fire, wind, ice storm)" - boring novels, amazing novels I won't have the time to read because I wasted too much time on the boring ones, encyclopedic pictures of human and animal skeletons of every orientation from dorsally inferior to midsagittal medial cranial, and that kind of stuff.

You too? Huh.

Be back on the 9th, or so.



original site + text contents ©2004 twenty oh four by me called it

"Powered by Blogger"



Powered by Blogger