The Unswung Bat

Sunday, January 16, 2005
 
None of You Understand!

So the Goulais River Rats show at the Red Lion was awesome, about a million of us were there, distributed by tables into bitesize chunks, and I believe the consensus among one of those chunks was that I need to be more emo. So I'm gonna try harder. Clearly.

Andra's teching a play for the Hart House drama festival this Wednesday. Anyone who feels interested in seeing some plays, I think tickets are like 10 bucks, and there's 3 shows of like 30-45 min each. We're also going on Friday to see Jenny-from-New-Years's play.

So there you go. Man I can't wait for spring. The apartment's cold all day long, and I didn't have anywhere else indoors to go today.

'Night.



original site + text contents ©2004 twenty oh four by me called it

"Powered by Blogger"



Powered by Blogger