The Unswung Bat

Thursday, July 06, 2006
 
Not Only Fat, But Sassy As Well

I just realized that I am carrying around three good, big novels in my backpack, reading them all. By accident. I just picked each of them up at a different time 'cause I wanted something to read and ended up with all of them at once. I win.

Dave thought Brian Williams (the new Tom Brokaw) was John Williams. I do believe John Williams would make an awesome news anchor, provided he was given freedom to arrange and orchestrate the nightly news. Fuck yeah. In fact, however, when John Williams wishes to be Brian Williams, which is seldom, he has to crawl through a sticky tunnel on the 7-1/2th floor of a drab office building. He avoids doing this because within 24 hours he is ejected onto the side of the New Jersey turnpike, a hassle.

Knock knock?

Who's there?

Superman.

I win again!



original site + text contents ©2004 twenty oh four by me called it

"Powered by Blogger"



Powered by Blogger