The Unswung Bat

Monday, September 11, 2006
 
This Counts

I got to 368. It was hard, for counting, because I was imagining a different person for each number. It was an interesting thing for someone who has trouble inventing personal details.

Holy fucking monkey hell. If you do only one thing this year, including breathing, go see The Protector. Just do it. I have never laughed so hard at a movie that was simultaneously so ridiculously awesome. Do it. Yes, those are gong mallets in the picture. At no point is it explained why the temple is on fire and full of water. And this is very nearly the least absurd scene in the movie (at least until the viking walks through the door). Literally, he walks through the door.

=====
Getting Downstairs

I pushed a cow down a flight of stairs today. It seemed like the only option.



original site + text contents ©2004 twenty oh four by me called it

"Powered by Blogger"



Powered by Blogger