January 22, 2004

2 1/2 Thoughts

Your average sympathetic person only really feels anything for people they get along with and thinks that everyone would like, if they got to know them. As for the people smart enough and fringe enough to think, quite reasonably, that no one particularly cares and it's a bit more awkward for people to feel sorry for them than to politely ignore them, they're pretty much left to stew in their own (if they're lucky) blog.

Wanna case in point? Go feel sad for a bum. Tell them so. Fill up their life with the transcendental light of your humanism. Cheer them the fuck up.

This is just an example, of course, and not really what I'm basing my opinion on.

And mind you I'm talking averages.

The end


Got time? Here's the script of The Matrix. I think someone likes William Gibson a little too much. I dare you to read the whole thing.

A tantalizing taste: the Wachowski Bros.' favorite word is 'electric.'

What a piece of ass. I didn't realize how much the studio made that movie. They're pretty much solely responsible for anything good. Really.

The end


This is Andra's favorite love song.

No comments: